As a retail Sales Associate, you will provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. You will create an in-store shopping experience that makes the customer feel welcome and comfortable and ensure merchandise is always displayed correctly and well-stocked.
· Provide exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the top priority
· Promptly and politely respond to customer inquiries and requests for support
· Engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge
· Meet set sales targets and manage clientele process
· Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
· Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
· Frequent use of technology to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register, and ability to process register transactions
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· 1 or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and colleagues.
· Proficient in POS systems a plus
· Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and holidays