Job descriptionSales Coordinator
Our client is one of the fastest growing, beauty-tech incubators in the world, driving innovation across the skincare, self-tan and self-care categories.
With their rapid international growth, theynow have an amazing opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in Midtown Manhattan, NYC. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role will be supporting their amazing Sales Team. the Ideal candidate has a passion for beauty and an enthusiastic drive to be a part of a company that is innovating and disrupting the norms of the industry.
Sales Coordinaotr Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collate, update and own retail sales calendars
• Support execution of new product forms, collection of all SKU information,
and content for digital product pages
• Create and update all customer price lists and selling terms
• Catalogue and create US access to all brand and retailer assets
• Coordinate and own hub of information shared between sales and
• Maintain and update all drives with needed documents, imagery, PPT, etc.
• Help track retail marketing trade budget spend and collection of all
invoices and payments
• Support sales team with all samples and product needs for retail
merchants, education programs, third party vendors, etc.
• Regular in-store visits for photography of brand execution and competitive
• Review all incoming messages to general sales inboxes and forward
• Support Head of Sales with administrative work, book/manage travel,
manage weekly calendar and communications with team members across
functions as needed
• Oversee NY Office daily management needs
Sales Coordinator Key Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1 -2 years experience in a Sales Support / Sales Coordinator role.
• Familiarity with the Beauty industry and current trends
• Knowledge and usage of sales reporting and analytics tools
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Highly organized and able to see multiple projects through completion
• Enthusiastic, collaborative and energetic.
• Energetic self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to manage, multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced
• Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
• Well-organized, disciplined excellent attention to detail
• Flexible with ability to adjust to changing priorities