Job description- Type: Freelance (6 month contract)
- Location: NYC - in office Mon-Thurs
- Pay: $30/hr
This position will be responsible for the following:
• Development of key sales materials across the ACCN and NCAA championships portfolio, inclusive of sales positioning, multimedia opportunities, and digital opportunities.
• Development and updating various asset and pitch tracking grids for the aforementioned properties.
• Specific to the ACCN, this position will build out sponsor summary documents as well as supporting execution of the new ACC Huddle Tailgate and ACC Fan Fest activations, including onsite travel as needed.
• Other assigned duties relevant to the team work on ACCN and NCAA properties such as sponsorship bookings, support on sponsor obligations, recap emails and meeting notes, and other needs as assigned by Director and team.
• 2-4 years of relevant sales coordinator experience.
• Comfortable with Google Docs, Google Drive, etc.
• Exceptional communication and organization skills.