Job description24 Seven is partnering with their global sportswear client to find them a Product Security Supply Chain Incident Specialist to join their team in this year-long contract, with likelihood of extension or conversion to a fulltime salaried role. This person will work 40 hours per week, and will need to be local to Beaverton, OR to partake in the hybrid work model in place. Benefits offered include dental, vision, medical, 401k, sick time, holiday pay and more. Brief details are below.
1) Data analysis
2) Communication to all levels of an organization
3) PowerPoint and writing (able to develop presentations and newsletters)
4) Supply Chain
5) Loss Prevention
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
The core functions of responsibility include, but are not limited to, lead the post-incident follow up process by gathering, compiling, and reporting fact-based information for all product and IP related incidents. Incidents include theft, loss, or leaks to IP and products during R&D, manufacturing, and shipment throughout the supply chain.
In this position you will lead, coordinate, and evolve the process for all supply chain theft response. This includes systematically intaking, escalating and triaging theft and leak incidents information with relevant owners and teams while ensuring follow through on resolutions to deliver findings to key partners.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will partner with investigative support groups such as Global Investigations, Intelligence Center (IC), Workplace Security, Legal, Brand Protection, 3PL Security Managers, Risk Finance and Claims Teams, Marketplace Operations (MPO), and Corporate Audit to prevent and minimize risk to a competitive advantage.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree; 2 years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
• 2+ years of experience in any of the following functions: Product Security, Logistics, Operations, GPS Monitoring, Security Operations or equivalent.
• Passion for technology and desire to continually educate yourself on technologies within supply chain tracking space
• Ability to effectively communicate complex findings and ideas simply to a wide variety of internal stakeholders, including senior level leadership.
• Ability to quickly learn and interpret GPS tracking software and report out findings on a regular cadence.
• Analyze large sets of data to detect points of theft through exception-based reporting and GPS alerting
• Quickly respond to and escalate any deviations and complete a follow up report as necessary.
• Partner with the Intelligence Center (IC) to develop metrics and reporting and visualization tools.
• Identify trends and problematic carriers in conjunction with supply chain security to hold carriers and 3PL network accountable
• Exceptional communications and ability to hold carriers and 3PL’s accountable to Security Standards
• Possess a collaborative work ethic, professional maturity, and a positive personality.
• The ability to function independently, under pressure, and perform multiple functions and duties, often simultaneously while prioritizing and executing on deliverables with minimal direction or oversight.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including SharePoint. Experience with Airtable, Salesforce, SAP, WMX and Tableau a plus. Willingness to learn platforms required. Preferred work experience in the supply chain or loss prevention industry.