Job descriptionLeading video commerce in Global Electronic Products & Accessories Brand is seeking a virtual on camera Sales Associate to assist website visitors in purchasing products and their shopping journey.
This retail sales associate will be video chatting with customers 1-on-1 from our client’s website, which receives millions of visitors per day.
You will need to have extensive knowledge of our client’s products and general technical knowledge of the industry in order to help shoppers in their buying decisions and in order to help sell client products.
You will help sell a variety of tech products ranging from chargers, power banks, and much more.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales associate to gain exposure and drive impactful revenue for our client.
- 6-8 hours/day 5 days a week to be online answering customer calls and reaching out to customers
- Present, market, and sell tech products to individual customers via 1-to-1 on-camera calls
- Answer and attend all calls with charisma, confidence, and empathy, delivering a personalized and helpful sales experience
- Learn and deeply understand the brand, products, and key selling points in order deliver a high-quality sales experience for customers
- Learn to and become an expert on how to operate Firework’s technology that powers the 1-to-1 video calls
- On-going technical and on-camera media training
- On-going development, preparation, and improvement for sales calls
- Experienced retail sales associate who is comfortable on camera/phone speaking 1-on-1 with customers
- Deep knowledge, experience, and/or interest in electronic/mobile products
- Ability to learn and deeply understand a brand’s mission and product knowledge with ability to suggest specific products to match customer needs
- Exceptional on-camera presence and ability to carry a successful 1-on-1 conversation with customers via video chat
- Key on-camera qualities: Charismatic, authentic, entertaining, engaging, knowledgeable, energetic
- High-coordination and determination to drive sales and keeping the customer engaged, entertained, and educated
- Ability to drive sales and convert customers
- Ability to deliver key product selling points, and respond to customer questions Excitement about technology sales and determination to develop and grow your live selling performance
- Understanding of current electronic/mobile product industry and trends
Minimum 5 times a week with 1 day floating availability on the weekends; 6-8 hours for each session
Job Types: Part-time, Temp-to-perm
Duration: 1 month minimum, ideally 3 months to permanent hire
Location: On-site San Mateo, California
Hours: 30-40 hrs/week