Our client is a Media Agency based in NYC seeking to hire a freelancer for and SEM Analyst position. They are looking for someone numbers driven who can work on reporting, paid media.
Client: Pet food
Duration: 3+ months (strong possibility to extend)
Location: Remote (works on Eastern hours)
What You'll Do
• 50% - Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords, Yahoo!, Bing, other search engines, and bid management platforms, including DS3, Marin, Kenshoo, and InsideVault.
• 20% - Develop and employ successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management to hit target acquisition goals and efficiency metrics.
• 10% - Assist in generating weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for all clients, and ability to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
• 10% - Help develop test design roadmaps, quarterly planning initiatives and business opportunity identification and implementation.
• 10% - Lead portions of weekly reporting calls for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment and optimization opportunities.
Who You Are
• A dot connecter, able to marry strategic thought and tactical objectives
• Eager to advance problem solving skills, with the ability to be solutions oriented
• A self-starter, takes initiative
• A strong writer and communicator
• Able to actively seek out and implement feedback
• A hyper detailed oriented individual
• An independent worker with strong time management and organization skills
• A desire to be nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• A strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves
• A business mature individual who exudes professionalism and respect
• Committed to the success of your team
• Eager to guide and manage team members, will lead by example
• A supporter of and advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 6 months to 1+ years’ directly related Search Engine Marketing (Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc.) experience.
• Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude including advanced Excel skills.
• An enthusiasm for learning about Search Engine Marketing on a fast-growing, thriving team.
• Exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM programs and to expand upon that success.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively in person and in writing.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.