We are currently seeking an SEM Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you will oversee and execute campaign creation, optimization, reporting, and insights discovery to drive new user acquisition in paid search and shopping. The role reports directly to our Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused, and collaborative problem-solver who values results while working in a fast-paced environment. We seek out colleagues who are curious, kind, proactive, and will challenge one another at every turn. You should be motivated to build a brand that inspires families to make special memories.
- Own paid search advertising accounts for direct-to-consumer to drive new customer acquisition (namely Google Ads, Shopping, & Bing)
- Optimize channel and campaign performance, championing KPIs critical to the business: ROAS, CPA, etc.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly budgets, initially through agency partner, to maximize growth and profitability
- Work closely with Ecommerce, Merchandise Planning, and Marketing teams to effectively push products that lead to maximum new customer acquisition
- Lead client relationship with partner agency by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Collaborate with the Creative team to develop marketing assets for Display and YouTube ads
- Oversee account management including campaign creation, day-to-day optimizations, A/B testing, and troubleshooting of Google Ads and other paid search and shopping campaigns
- Develop reporting to measure performance and test results
- Stay current with Google and overall digital marketing best practices
- Report on performance at regular intervals; proactively share insights and learnings with the rest of the team.
- Coordinate with the Ecommerce team to own feed management for PLAs and other shopping ads
- 3 + years of experience in digital media buying/performance marketing; particularly in DTC or eCommerce specific environments
- Proven track record of managing significant daily budgets
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a 'roll-up-your-sleeves' attitude
- Track-record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong digital, tech-savvy citizen with working knowledge of web content management, marketing automation, Google Analytics, and other related tools and platforms
- Obsessed with analytics and understand data and how to use it effectively
- Strong skillset with Excel and preferably Power BI
- Experience with feed management software such as Go Data Feed
- Experience building, editing creative assets a plus (static image, video, playable) or working with a designer to execute and optimize assets
- Experience managing Affiliate programs is a plus!