Job description24 Seven is partnering with our full-service digital advertising agency client based in Portland, OR to help them find a SEM Manager to join their team in this remote opportunity! This is a full-time, 5 month contract with potential to extend or turn into a full-time role. While on contract you'd be eligible for benefits and more.
*Ideally candidates will be sitting on the West Coast or are local to the Portland area and open to working onsite occasionally*
Ideal Candidate: 5 years of experience in search engine marketing, with a focus in management of SEM & SEO campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess clients' SEM & SEO needs as part of a comprehensive strategy.
- Manage end-to-end campaign operations, from proposals to testing, execution, and meeting client objectives.
- Create strategic proposals, client presentations and reports
- Supervise and allocate client advertising PPC budgets
- Formulate plans to optimize conversion rates and maximize return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Evaluate client websites for optimization opportunities
- Generate SEO content
- Analyze competitors' SEM/SEO approaches to identify improvement opportunities.
- Execute comprehensive testing strategies for all campaign components
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in search engine marketing, showcasing a successful history in SEM and SEO campaign management.
- Enthusiasm for technology, innovation, and its impact on people.
- Strong management of search campaign details.