Our Client is a collection of corkscrew thinkers setting out to change how accounts, creativity & strategy work together. This is a place for people who’ve done the big agency thing, love the creative and innovative work, but are looking for a more inspired, collaborative and frankly, fun experience. We are having a lot of fun and success innovating the creative process and are looking for a Senior Account Director who is a natural relationship builder and isn’t afraid to challenge “the way things have always been done.”
The Account team likes to stay ten steps ahead of our clients. We are continuously deconstructing, solving, and presenting unexpected solutions to their problems. And although we’re out to shake things up, we are equally focused on the details, owning the process, and executing flawlessly.
The Senior Account Director will work closely with the head of Account Services, the CFO and the founding partners. They would play a significant part in growing existing clients and the account department as a whole. So, if you have the skills below and want to have some fun getting to good work faster, then let’s talk.
- Oversee an existing portfolio of clients with a focus on nurturing relationships, inspiring new work streams, and fostering client and agency growth
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of client business challenges and providing strategic solutions to achieve clients’ goals
- Lead and train the account team in continuously and proactively analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to client problems
- Own the creative process from briefing to delivery including but not limited to: taking a lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies, liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis, completing projects on time and on budget, etc.
- Stay focused on client satisfaction metrics and associated performance measures Inspire new work streams and thought leadership projects that enhance our reputation and adds value to our client’s business Partner with Head of Accounts and CFO to ensure appropriate resources are available to deliver and drive client growth as well as maximize performance and productivity
- Be an internal and external champion of our proprietary process
- Be a trusted advisor and amazing listener that clients, creatives, and strategists want to call to vent and/or problem-solve the latest thing keeping them up at night
- Be a mentor and teacher who will guide the account team in process, foresight, and collaboration
- 7-10+ years of advertising or marketing experience, large agency and diverse production experience (Digital, Social, Broadcast, Audio, Print, Experiential, etc.) are strong pluses
- Experience managing a portfolio of multiple brands/clients’ businesses at once
- Strong resourcing and scoping acumen (experience managing P&L, business growth and an operating target margin are pluses)
- Experience driving campaign integration across agencies and internal client disciplines; familiar with communication planning as well as creative + media integration
- Experience successfully managing the skills and growth trajectory of team members, guiding them to deliver and grow in their individual role
- Will learn how to design collaboration sessions
- We want someone who is really open to change and bring to the table/team
- You know how to handle budgets, manage a team, the typical an account person should already have