Senior Menswear Account Executive
Our client is a highly successful, American clothing and accessory retailer that has experienced exponential year over year growth and now operates over 100 retail locations including an outlet division, a successful e-commerce business, domestic distribution center, and expanding corporate headquarters.
Senior Account Executive Overview:
Leads the men's department store sales business by hitting annual sales targets and running a profitable business for accounts and internal business. Head of Sales for Men’s Department stores works closely with cross-functional team members to ensure quarterly assortment is protected for each account (considering good/ better/ best strategy).
Senior Account Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage major dept store sales, including Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and DXL.
- Complete the buy work books for each season understanding what the department stores want to buy by account.
- Be the expert on the team for the men’s business- voice the needs of the dept stores.
- Stay abreast trends in each major department store to ensure our assortment and pricing strategy protects the needs of each customer.
- Share markdown recommendations and promotional strategy each month.
- Build strong merchandising presentations online and in stores.
- Partner with operations team on account orders and share any follow ups as necessary
Senior Account Manager Key Qualifications:
- Experience with dept stores, proven track record driving business
- Strong leader
- Excel/Nuorder experience
- Travel as needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate