Senior Account Executive
Direct-Hire, Salaried Position
Location: Open/Remote, but ideally someone who is in Boca Raton or Greenville, SC.
Salary: base + commission
This full-service advertising agency has just won a ton of new business are hiring the following positions:
2 Account Coordinators
2 Account Executives
2 Account Directors
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for the day-to-day administration of both traditional and digital marketing and/or advertising initiatives for assigned clients. Taking a hands-on approach, the SAE is instrumental in the development and implementation of new initiatives and assists in the development of marketing and advertising strategies, including gathering and analyzing information. The SAE will have a thorough understanding of the Client’s industry and business and will possess a clear understanding of all advertising initiatives required including, but not limited to: account management, online technology applications and strategies, online media strategies, traditional media advertising (radio/TV), online creative strategies and creative management as well as the analytics process that includes optimization and post-campaign reporting.
The SAE is in direct contact with the Client and internal team members and should maintain these relationships on a daily basis. It is the objective of the SAE to secure Client and internal team member confidence as an advertising professional who can support their marketing and advertising strategies and initiatives.
• Lead and activate traditional and digital strategies for assigned clients, while overseeing the development and the execution of digital, creative, media and traditional, if applicable.
• Develop strong relationships with senior level Clients responsible for development of advertising programs establishing regular communication to ensure expectations are met.
• Anticipate Client needs, keeping the Agency in the position of leading rather than following.
• Engage and activate both internal team members and the Client to maximize effectiveness.
• Monitor clients’ business to ensure strategy and metrics are successful, including: web and media unit analytics, search performance, social platform performance and traditional media when applicable.
• Maintain daily contact with internal Account Services team members as well as other departments.
• Keep Management informed of Client relationship status.
• Ensure clients understand Agency procedures/systems. Obtain clear direction before Agency takes action.
• Ensure compliance with Agency/Client Scope of Work document.
• Provide leadership to the internal team. See that all team members have the “big picture” on assigned projects.
• Encourage and motivate all members of the team.
• Provide day-to-day supervision of any assigned personnel, guiding workflow, ensuring compliance with Agency policy and fulfilling client requirements.
• Meet with Client to discuss historical plans, current needs, current media situation and trends, upcoming opportunities and events, etc.
Interactive Campaign Development – Media & Creative
• Identify opportunities for programs and initiatives that are innovative and have potential to drive results.
• Oversee the preparation and delivery of traditional and digital presentations to the Client.
• Collaborate with SEM and the Account Services Team in development of annual media plans and campaigns, providing accurate direction and strategic guidance during plan development.
• Develop and review creative and media for inclusion of necessary marketing checkpoints to ensure the team has a sound platform on which to build recommendations.
General Client/Account Support
• Secure the necessary Client approvals/direction prior to implementing campaigns or taking action.
• Participate in weekly status calls/meetings.
• Monitor and Trigger Client/Vendor billing and payments, when applicable.
• Review and be familiar with all contractual agreements with Clients, vendors and other partnerships.
• Provide accurate development and direction to Account Services team, and assure staff members follow Agency procedures and fulfill job responsibilities.
• Participate in training of new employees
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related field
• 3+ years’ experience as an Account Executive, with a focus on both Traditional and Digital Advertising methods
• Thorough understanding of interactive media and development, including graphic design, user experience definition, content strategy and development and programming technologies
• Proven leadership abilities and managerial experience
• Strong writing, presentation and client-facing communication skills
• Good multi-tasking, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all Company or other third-party software.