Our client is a fast-growing celebrity lead and founded beauty company that is looking for a Senior Account Manager with Ulta experience to join their team!
Senior Account Manager Summary:
The Account Manager serves a crucial role in the development and growth of the companies relationship with current and potential retail partners (with a focus on Ulta.)As the primary representative for the company, this person embodies and exemplifies the brand and all it stands for. This person manages all items related to sales and business development.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Drives growth for the business by establishing and developing relationships with retail partners
• Responsible for the prestige retail marketing calendar and contribute to seasonal planning meetings
•Manages relationship with major accounts, with a focus on Ulta and Target
• Collaborates closely with the marketing, creative and digital teams to build a strong plan to support both retail and eCommerce sales
• Develops go-to-market sell-in and sell-thru strategies for existing and developing products
• Identifies opportunities and provides recommendations on strategies to build business, achieve sales goals and increase brand visibility
• Implements best in class marketing plans with retail partners to attract and retain customers including, but not limited to CRM, email, site placement, digital media, brand pages, and social media
• Strategize on promotional activity and secure merchandising placement to support launches, core hero SKUs and all product categories
• Conduct business analysis to review brand strategies and measure against goals, budgets, etc.
• Provide expertise, market trends and competitor insight as they relate to product development ideas
• Create scalable field practices to develop, recruit, train and build a sales team, including the development of materials, education, processes, and support
• Maintain logs, forms, notes and other documents as they pertain to account relationships and sales
• Provide regular reporting on key metrics and ad-hoc reports as requested
Senior Account Manager Qualifications:
•Minimum of 7 Years in Account Management experience
•3+ years of working with Ulta in both sell-In and sell-through
•Experience working with major retailers preferably in the beauty business
•Passion for sales and development
•Experience working with Target a plus