Our client is a fully integrated branding and marketing agency.
Senior Project Manager Overview:
The Senior Project Manager will be the liaison between the client and the agency, responsible for scheduling and workflow for client projects, all client communications, and management of the internal teams and vendors. They will oversee timelines and budgets, route layouts, copy and proofs, and other project elements for approval and production. The candidate for this position will need to be a natural problem solver, analytically minded, and a proficient communicator, with the ability to translate client needs to the creative and marketing teams within the agency.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients on a consistent basis.
- Formal Review and organization of all client assets.
- Create copy outlines and project briefs.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide updates to clients about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and internal teams by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards.
- Measure performance to identify areas for improvement.
Senior Project Manager Qualifications
- 5-8 years of project management and / or account management.
- Luxury industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timelines.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Salesforce experience a plus.