Job description24 Seven is partnering with their global sports apparel client to find them a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in a 6+ month contract role with possibility to extend. This is a hybrid role based in the Portland Metro area. Brief details are below.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a new team in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and great listening skills.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will perform a wide range of administrative duties, including:
- Complex calendar management
- Booking travel
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Producing, editing, and reformatting documents and correspondence
- Preparing expense reports and purchase orders
- Updating organizational charts
- Coordinating department or equipment moves
- Providing support to a diverse team of people with a variety of management styles
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text, PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, often under tight timeframes.
In addition, you’ll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, and shared drives.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the Technology Innovation Office’s admin team to support Senior Directors on the team.
WHAT YOU BRING
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative work experience required
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives and brings a passion for people
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Experience creating high-quality presentations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook and with experience using Google docs, excel, PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative / strong problem solving abilities
- Passion for collaboration and people and networking
- Understand and know how to troubleshoot technology when appropriate
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience working with expense reimbursement submissions and/or related experience with QuickBooks is strongly preferred
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core business hours