Job description24 Seven is partnering up with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in this hybrid position! This is a 12 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including fast-paced and complex calendar management, booking domestic and international travel, coordinating meetings and events (including event budget, catering, entertainment, site location, attendee travel and lodging), producing, editing and reformatting team communications (e.g., WorkVivo, emails), newsletters, documents and correspondence; preparing and processing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts and team database management; on/off-boarding team members, coordinating department or equipment management moves and general supply ordering; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint or Keynote presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience required
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
• Ability to build strong relationships with diverse teams and leaders
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
• Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
• Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
• Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred