Our client is a entertainment company creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Art Director Overview:
As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Art Director Responsibilities:
· Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
· Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
· Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
· Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
· Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Art Director Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role, with portfolio showcasing examples of Art Direction
• Minimum 8 years graphic design experience
• Minimum 5 years in a motion designer role
Strong conceptual and design skills.
• Proven experience working with digital communication concepts.
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of design, colour and typography.
• Strong knowledge of ADOBE CS – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, After Effects.
• Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales.