Job descriptionSenior Associate, Retention Marketing
The Sage Group’s client, one of the world’s largest delivery service providers, is in search of a Senior Associate, Retention Marketing. The mission of the Consumer Retention Marketing team is to build lasting relationships with customers by providing them with a personalized, cross-channel experience that delights them and drives them to return to find the products, merchants, and deals that are relevant to them.
In this role, you will own campaign execution, forecasting and reporting for retention efforts across the consumer lifecycle on the Retention team. You will design programs and partner with the Retention Marketing team to deploy marketing campaigns using email, push notifications and in-app messaging. You will use data to design integrated promotion structures and use internal tools to execute them. You will deep dive into campaign results to understand the overall performance and impact of initiatives on Cx behavior. You will help the Retention Marketing team track and measure Cx health by building data visualization for key performance metrics. As a result, you will help the client grow their customer base by increasing consumer engagement & retention.
- Identify consumer cohort trends, and suggest areas to intervene within the customer lifecycle
- Work with complex data sets to develop strategic, data driven consumer pricing and promotional plans
- Analyze campaign results to identify drivers of performance and opportunities to iterate on test structure
- Provide SQL query support/troubleshooting for team
- Create dashboards + data visualization for key initiatives and consumer cohort health tracking
- Partner with BI and Engineering to create ETLs and ensure dynamic events and data are properly routed to our CRM platform
- Strong analytical/SQL skills; able to build forecasting models for marketing campaigns
- Advanced Excel skills to perform complex functions
- Dug into large data sets, translated it into applicable insights, proposed and executed data driven strategies to own the performance
- A record of driving business results via cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Sigma, Tableau, Looker etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance/management consulting, business operations, growth marketing/marketing analytics, or business analytics
Location: Remote (US Only)