Job descriptionOur client, a start up in the retail technology space is looking for a Senior Computer Vision Researcher and a Computer Vision Researcher to join the team.
Computer Vision Research Responsibilities:
- Guide the research efforts and push the boundaries of deep learning computer vision
- Research and develop state-of-the-art machine learning solutions for computer vision and computer graphic problems to enhance game development and gameplay objectives.
- Work closely with software engineers and tech artists to deploy, automate, and maintain models seamlessly on production systems.
- Communicate about machine learning models and products to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bring energy, flexibility, focus, and excellence to all projects and assignments.
- Take initiative, seek new challenges, and acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to get the job done.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree with a specialization in ML, AI, and computer vision/graphics with 5 years of applied research experience or a Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience applied research experience. 5+ years of professional computer vision research experience.
- Proactive and clear communication abilities.
- Strong experience in using both basic and advanced image processing algorithms for feature engineering.
- Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high customer impact.
- Experience defining organizational research and development practices in an industry setting.
- Proven track record mentoring and growing teams of scientists.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Preferred Qualifications: Proficiency in Python and/or C++ Proficiency in using Computer Vision and Deep Learning toolkits. Experience in training models through GPU computing using NVIDIA CUDA or on the Cloud.