Length of Contract: 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA, but can be out of state if working PST.
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Position Overview: Creative Operations — the Producer partners with Design Managers and works closely with designers to create and refine briefs, facilitate design reviews, and explore better ways to prototype creative solutions, ensuring we are building the best solutions for the right problems at the right time.
Production Operations — the Producer is responsible for creating efficiencies in the design and production process, enabling designers to stay focused on delivering high quality work on time. This includes staff and resource planning, vendor management, and everything else that goes into delivering the work that our team does.
As a Senior Design Producer, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Partner with Design, Product, and Engineering leadership to develop understanding product vision
• Drive design deliverables for each product cycle
• Track team's key results within the OKR framework
• Define and drive Studio’s rhythm of business and operations
• Refine Studio’s design process for maximum efficiency and quality output
• Operationalize design process and efficiency to increase productivity
• Manage design work items, scope and requirements
• Identify capacity and forecast for design workloads
• Negotiate scope with partners and leadership according to bandwidth
• Facilitate design reviews and ensure actions are captured and communicated
• Keep a pulse on Studio health and morale; generate positive energy
• Review tools and the process to optimize cross-team collaboration
• Assist with Studio’s budget and annual spend
• Forecast resourcing needs and lead conversations on asks
• Experience working with design and product engineering teams
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• 5 or more years of relevant experience
• Experience managing simultaneous projects and coordinating multiple teams
• Self-starter with knowledge of interaction and interface design
• Understands how to utilize design specialties and when to integrate with partnering teams (PM, Engineering, Marketing, and Content)
• Customer-centric mindset
• Familiarity with agile or lean methodologies
• Familiarity with OKRs
• Familiarity and working knowledge of Figma
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps (ADO)
• Awareness of inclusive design