Senior Digital Designer (Beauty) Overview:
The Senior Digital Designer will work closely with the Design Director designing for email, web and paid social advertising channels. They are responsible for developing creative design solutions from concept to final execution that strategically translate in the digital environment.
Senior Digital Designer (Beauty) Responsibilities:
- Maintain weekly website refreshes adhering to existing design templates and brand guidelines.
- Design for web assets for desktop, tablet, and mobile including but are not limited to email designs, digital banners, landing pages, paid social and digital advertisements, and more.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to develop projects from concept to completion from creative briefs.
- Collaborate with copy team and other designers to concept seasonal messages.
- Design seasonal banner refreshes supporting new product campaigns for retailer partners.
Senior Digital Designer (Beauty) Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years of digital agency/design studio experience; beauty, fashion, editorial a bonus.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites, emails, advertising, or web/digital assets.
- Able to ideate strong concepts with a demonstrated ability to implement and execute.
- UX/UI prototyping programs such as Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch.