Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking to bring on a Senior Digital Designer on a Direct Hire basis, starting early October.
The Senior Digital Designer will develop and drive innovative solutions for digital storytelling across .com and all digital touchpoints. This role will work seamlessly with the Senior Manager, Digital Creative and the team, as well as teams across Digital, Integrated Marketing, CRM as we continue to grow, evolve, and innovate our digital footprint. They have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, they are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized is critical. They should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision. As a senior team member on the team, they are responsible for brainstorming concepts, sketching wireframes, prototyping mockups, participating in design/app critiques, refining design directions and finalizing design details. They will identify, document, and communicate design team progress, industry trends, and technical issues.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and lead creative projects for targeted marketing campaigns across web, paid, and other digital campaigns.
• Produce digital content through the creation of digital ads, GIFs and animations across various platforms.
• Ability to work with video footage, animations, illustrations, etc.
• Highly professional with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
• Implement the brand identity, visual and voice into every campaign & communication
• A mentor to junior designers; works collaboratively with Operations, Producers and Copywriters
• Utilizes outstanding design skills and demonstrates innovation in creating original solutions
• Communicates and presents design concepts; builds presentation materials that successfully communicate design concepts
• Be able to brief and collaborate with outside partners to execute campaigns and deliver assets
• Demonstrates expert-level knowledge of current trends, technology, design systems and other design influences
• Shares knowledge, experience and skill with other designers; works with design counterparts to ensure continuity across digital touchpoints
• Lead projects, establish direction and provide creative support to junior designers
• Operational excellence always: ensure the team delivers high quality work, on time and on budget 100% of the time
• Becomes an expert on the function and capabilities of our platforms
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• Passion for the Brand and passion for crafting high-quality work with attention to detail
• Someone who is driven, strategic, thinks critically, is accountable, insightful, inventive, takes initiative and has great interpersonal skills
• A leader and role model with a positive and empowering behavior, a hard-working attitude with an able to encourage, challenge and work seamlessly with other team members
• Experience in digital design; digital design systems, e-commerce and performance marketing (email, paid social & other media)
• Ability to socialize and present creative work in a compelling and persuasive way to cross-functional partners and senior leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or design-related equivalent
• 6+ years’ experience in digital design for large retail e-commerce or key digital agency
• Excellent Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite skills – including animation & video editing
• Experience with HTML5/CSS
• Solid knowledge of digital commerce, user-experience, and social media platforms
• Strong project management and critical thinking skills
• Integrated marketing mindset - understanding of other marketing functions that influence creative
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!