Job descriptionOur client, a family of fashion brands, is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the eCommerce team.
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Responsibilities:
• Work with merchandising and sales teams to create a product lifecycle and digital communications calendar that guides all digital marketing: emails, paid ads, organic social, web site updates.
• Work with developers and SEO specialists to ensure ongoing optimization of sites for search.
• Identify and help create content that increases search opportunities using keyword analytics and brand-right storytelling.
• Help identify ecom sales and ecom marketing metrics per brand.
• Ongoing monitoring of sales and marketing results using dashboards, Shopify and GA. Engagement with agencies to ensure regular reporting.
• Oversee email marketing campaigns managed by outside vendors. Hands-on email creation when needed.
• Work closely with creative teams to create unique, goal-drive, compelling assets to be utilized across campaigns.
• Employ storytelling capabilities to create an engaging, relatable, and authentic brand voice
• Manage day-to-day digital operations that adhere to long- and short-term goals.
• Manage budgets related to responsibilities above.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years in the digital marketing space within an eCommerce environment, preferably in apparel or beauty
• 1+ year of paid social management experience
• Informed about SEO best practices