Job descriptionOur client, an American apparel company with huge global recognition, is seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager to join their Global Digital Commerce team.
Senior Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive strategy, innovation, and delivery of product scenarios and contribute to the overall vision
- Launch new key initiatives/capabilities, drive adoption, and evaluate success
- Ensure all consumer product teams are continuously engaging with Product users, partners, and communities to understand their priorities, challenges, and design solutions
- Develops partnership with Business Product Owners to facilitate cross-functional roadmap, prioritization & recommendations for Global Digital Commerce “product” increments
- Facilitates cross product priorities, roadmap & value proposition to respective governance committees (e.g., operating & steering), demonstrating product offering, return on investment and remaining product life value
- Understand and share how all of the products integrates with technology over time
- Drive a result driven culture – Using your Product skills, create measurement driven initiatives in which to validate experiments
- Proven track record of building commerce products that customers love
- 10+ years' experience with Digital Commerce ecosystems in the Retail Industry.
- 8+ years' experience in a Product Owner/Manager role, preferably working with Digital Commerce and/or Product Information Management (PIM) but not required
- Excellent project management (Agile) and time management skills
- B.S. degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience