Job descriptionOur client, an American apparel company with huge global recognition, is seeking a Senior Digital Product Manager to join their Global MarTech Team.
Senior Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand marketing and consumer engagement strategies of brands, and translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps
- Work closely with business product owner(s) to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Product management through entire lifecycle, including story gathering, defining done, building for outcomes, reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Take ownership of assigned scrum teams, and play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Run demos, presentations, and stand-ups specific to your projects and initiatives to keep alignment with all contributing stakeholders
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience with minimum 2 years of experience working in a product management, technical product owner or similar capacity
- 2+ years of business analysis experience preferably in Fashion, Retail or CPG industries
- Strong experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing technology solutions or digital products using agile methodology
- Experience with one of the major marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo etc.)
- Strong understanding of technologies and products in MarTech and AdTech space including Campaign Management, CRM, Email Service Providers (ESPs), Customer Service platforms, Loyalty platforms etc.