Job descriptionSenior Firmware Engineer - Warminster, PA 18974
Client is a medical device developer located in Warminster, PA. We are pioneering innovative next generation treatment devices for personal health monitoring.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Firmware Engineer. The position is full-time and starts immediately.
You will have the opportunity to work on advanced, cutting-edge technologies designed to revolutionize wearable health care. Your passion and drive will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and long-term growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working independently in a start-up environment. You are detailed oriented and goal driven. You excel at idea generation, concept development, and hands-on prototyping. You are a capable problem solver who is comfortable researching solutions autonomously.
- Experience with low level driver development.
- Experience with Communication protocols over I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.
- Experience with various types of Sensors, Memory, Power Management
- Able to understand HW schematics (Actual experience in hardware development is a plus)
- Experience with developing with a RTOS (Zephyr RTOS is a plus)
- Experience with IoT products is a plus.
- Experience with Low power applications is a plus.
- Experience with ARM microcontrollers is a plus.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle (concept phase, requirement, design, implementation, testing, sustaining, support to manufacturing/production).
- Knowledge/experience in a software development under medical design controls.
- Able to write engineering/technical level documentation.
- Experience with embedded device security is a plus.
- Experience with source code version control management tools (e.g. Bitbucket).
- Experience with issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira).
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and proven product development experience
- Troubleshoot test set-ups to find sources of error and perform failure analysis
- Manage project timelines, resources, and detailed documentation
- Provide test procedures to verify product conformance
- Analyze test data and provide report of findings
- Develop from the ground up of an in-house solution for patient monitoring.
- Work will focus on firmware development of low-level drivers and application areas
- Development must follow LLT’s and applicable policies and procedures
Education: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience, or a Master's degree with a minimum of 7 year’s experience preferred, in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or related degree.
Covid19 Precautions: LifeLens will conduct interviews within the safety guidelines outlined by Governor Wolf and the PA Department of Health. All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination for Covid19 on their first day of employment. (Religious and medical accommodations will be recognized.)