Job description24 Seven is partnering with a computer gaming design studio that create innovative, best-selling, transplatform live games for top-tier publishers and properties based in Eugene, OR to help them find a remote Senior Gaming Environmental Designer.
This is a 6-month, 40 hour per week contract with a high potential to extend past the scheduled end date or convert to full-time if it's a good fit with the team.
Our client has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Microsoft, Sony, Activision, Square and many others!
- Has worked with gaming studios and/or worked with projects that encompass detailed 3D models, polygon modeling, creating realistic textures, Triple A Game etc.
- Has experience with realistic models such as trees etc.
- Has impressive portfolio (most important)
- Experience working with software like Substance Painter, Maya, Mudbox etc.
- Open to transferrable software
- Doesn't require supervision/hand holding
- Is self-sufficient artists with confidence in environmental design and texturing skill set is preferred
- Confident/competent in learning new engines/technologies without guidance