Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a talented Senior In-store Designer to join the team on a 6-month freelance basis, with potential to extend. This role will be 100% remote.
- Creates new and existing design in the store environment including signs, lighted fixtures, floor decals, window clings, retail graphics, endcaps and hanging overhead signs and other fixture graphics.
- Re-skins existing collateral or creates new elements to enhance the store experience.
- Flexible and nimble when it comes to managing changes, layout rework within the design process.
- Works collaboratively with team members with a friendly and flexible attitude
- Contributes design ideas proactively and does not wait for “the answer” from supervisor.
- Provides a unique point of view for in store presentation
- Collaborates with print and digital design when needed to ensure a consistent omnichannel brand experience for our guests.
- 4 Year Minimum college degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 5 years Graphic Design experience
- Retail Design or Shopper Marketing experience a must.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures
- Strong organizational skills, quick execution style
- Ability to communicate adequately orally and in written form
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on a multitude of concurrent tasks
- Must be discreet with confidential information of which he/she has access
- Forward-think and make decisions with confidence
- Fast, efficient, organized
- Not above production or changing direction at a moment’s notice
- Must have an exceptional eye for beauty and beauty products.
- Strong retail design execution.
- Strong sketching skills
- 3D rendering knowledge a plus
- Constant Innovation on how to display products in retail environments
- Ability to break dense copy with interesting typography, iconography and unexpected design choices while still respecting the offer’s hierarchy
- Ability to take creative criticism and quickly adjust the design to correct
- Offer a unique, modern and sophisticated point of view and is confident in making a recommendation
- Elevated design aesthetic and articulate design choices to Senior Design Manager/ Creative Director.
- Understands the branding and is enthusiastic about the opportunity at hand
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio today!