Senior Manager, Campaign Management
Our client is a distinguished marketing and advertising agency that provides innovative and creative media solutions to a diverse portfolio of world-renowned brands. Their forward-thinking, integrated, and collaborative approach sets them as a front-runner within the industry and across the globe.
Senior Manager, Campaign Management Overview
As the Senior Manager, Campaign Management, you will be responsible for developing, recommending, executing, and evaluating all digital media plans from inception through completion to the media buying team. You will work alongside The Director of Media Buying to establish clear goals that adhere to the client’s budgets, needs, and objectives with a clear and concise rationale.
Senior Manager, Campaign Management Responsibilities
- Attend regular partners meetings, client, and creative statuses, and maintain ongoing rapport with stakeholders
- Analyze and provide clients with high-level research data that encompasses media and marketing trends and information
- Collaborate with team members to develop and manage media plans for all Digital efforts, including but not limited to display, mobile, social, video, and search
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and training to Associates
- Partner with Strategy and Communications Design teams to ensure that overall strategy aligns with all media outlets
- Deliver recommendations and justification on designed client KPIs using sophisticated data and analytics
- Conduct advanced industry research using media tools such as comScore, @Plan, eMarketer, and general web research
- Develop RFPs and oversee the submission process with key media partners
- Work to continuously seek out real-time opportunities to ensure clients remain competitive within the market
- Oversee all production timelines, creative development, and creative hand-offs to ensure campaign launches are achieved on time and without error
- Actively engage in KPI and strategy development
- Develop cohesive industry and partner POVs with guidance and oversight
- Oversee campaign implementation, optimization, and performance of all campaign activities, including authorization, insertion orders (IO’s), budgets, creative, reporting, and the end-to-end bulling and reconciliation process
- Secure best in class marketplace pricing
- Foster solid and lasting relationships with media partners
Senior Manager, Campaign Management Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills with competence in tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively managing changing priorities
- Collaborative, curious, and not afraid of trying new approaches
- Knowledge of paid media buying strategies for specific channels and be the ability to provide platform recommendations
- Extremely punctual, an executor, get things done attitude.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and able to adapt to change quickly, we are a fast-growing agency, and things can change rapidly at times, but our team knows to adjust and keep the needle moving forward.
- 6-8 years of paid media experience, in-house or agency.
- 2-3 years of experience managing direct reports
- Experience buying across paid social, programmatic display, and native OTT/CTV.
- Expertise in Ad Management tools like Facebook Business/Ads Manager, DV360, The Trade Desk, etc.
- Experience in tracking tag tools like Campaign Manager 360 and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in the consumer-packaged-goods (CPG) industry. (DTC) eCommerce industry experience is a plus.
- Fluency with analytics, attribution, and measurement systems like Google Analytics and UTM
- Strong understanding of testing ads, conversion optimization, and full-funnel strategy
- Experience building, leading, and managing growing teams with the ability to communicate team priorities and unify the team members around a common goal.
- Experienced in media measurement, analytics, and KPI tracking for optimization recommendations across all channels