Assistant Manager, International Key Accounts and Trade Marketing
Our client is a well-known high growth skincare line that is looking for a new Senior Manager, International Key Accounts and Trade Marketing to join their team!
Assistant Manager, International Key Accounts and Trade Marketing Roles and Responsbilities:
- Develop meaningful and impactful relationships as the account director and daily contact for retail partners. Act as a liaison between internal and external partners.
- Responsible for strategy and sales performance of the Retail Channel. Lead, plan, and execute brand strategy within markets to fulfill company objectives and accomplish sales goals, including: launch plans, category ownership, and differentiation strategy.
- Develop and drive 360 launch plans, in accordance with brand innovation calendar; curate market decks to include timing by region and unique retailer activations.
- Oversee maintenance of a detailed Marketing Calendar to track 360 launch plans, core franchise support, key retailer moments, brand exposure, and sales performance year-over-year; analyze launch and monthly performance by market to optimize strategy based on findings and results, identifying areas of opportunity and risk.
- Oversee multiple retailer product assortments across two sku variations, monitoring nuances in compliance and regulatory restrictions by market, and ensuring optimal assortments for brick & mortar and dotcom by retailer.
- Lead trade marketing initiatives, collaborating with internal teams on comprehensive plans that support meaningful launches, category ownership and continued core product support
- Compose briefs for content requests to support retailer activations and tie to brand priorities
- Contribute to the development of brand promotional strategy in reflection to your channel.
- Closely monitor stock and sales of all retail accounts.
Assistant Manager, International Key Accounts and Trade Marketing Key Qualifications:
- International account management experience ideally with Sephora and Mecca
- 2-3+ years in account management/trade marketing in beauty
- Background working at a fast paced start-up beauty company