Job descriptionJob Description:
To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Operations to join our team. You will focus on supply chain management, logistics, retail, and direct-to-consumer launches. You are a self-starter with a high level of autonomy.
- Monitor product and packaging inventory levels and effectively manage procurement process and timeline to meet needs of production.
- Partner with the CEO on inventory management, demand forecasting and working capital planning.
- Maintain reports and internal tracking mechanisms for sales velocities, inventory, lot codes, supplier contacts etc.
- Ensure on-time manufacturing and delivery of products to 3PL, avoid product stock-outs, and always ensure sufficient safety stock inventory.
- Review quotes, schedule and execute freight transportation for finished goods.
- Manage all inbound and outbound shipments at 3PL and report metrics on time and accuracy of order fulfillment.
- ??Develop and administer SOPS for executing activities for incoming and outgoing shipments, special products, and maintaining high standards of inventory accuracy at the 3PL level.
- Monitor freight costs and make adjustments to increase efficiency and decrease costs
- Work cross functionally with Marketing & PR to ensure products are properly shipped and delivered to our brand partners.
- Manage end-to-end onboarding of all new retail partners including terms negotiation and vendor set-up.
- Know each third-party routing guide like the back of your hand, and serve as a liaison with our 3PL (warehouse) to ensure packing and shipping of each order is executed to unique buyer requirements.
- Perform the Operations administrative tasks required to manage key retail accounts, optimizing our processes against chargebacks and fees.
- Process all inbound POs, working with the operations team and 3PL to ensure timelines are met and inventory is properly allocated in advance of ship dates.
- Send invoices and collect payments, working with our finance team.
- 4-5 years of experience
- Experience operating within a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and teamwork skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Desire to be part of something bigger and contribute to their mission
- Experience in retail operations is a plus
The new Bodycare system making waves. Each product is infused with their proprietary Marine Complex offering supreme 24-hour hydration and long-lasting skincare benefits. The formulations are infused with gender-neutral natural fragrances inspired by an eco-luxury resort in the Great Barrier Reef.
Our client is the leader in sustainability, spearheading the “blue beauty movement” which speaks to formulations, packaging, and business practices.