Job descriptionOur client, an established company in the home furnishing space has a need for a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing. The Senior Manager is to support the scope, execution and delivery of digital programs and advertising that drive brand awareness, acquisition, retention, engagement, and traffic in the digital space to current design community and beyond to consumers that want to engage in the home furnishings arena.
The Senior Manager, Performance Marketing will support and lead day-to-day execution of programming, aligned to the broader strategies and objectives of the business. This person should be able to propose new ideas to help inform content and social campaigns.
Senior Manager, Performance Marketing -
DIGITAL CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- P&L Planning, Forecasting & [re]forecasting
- A/B & multivariate testing across channels
- Defining channel success & Growth marketing tactics
- Customer Segmentation Creation/Maintenance
- Managing any external agency relationships and activity
- Maintain seasonal planning calendars for initiatives that support the business objectives in order to grow awareness, engagement and acquisition of new consumers across all channels - social, display, email, programmatic
- Monitor timelines, create briefs and manage asset delivery of paid digital media campaign assets (banners, custom units, video etc.) and digital-based projects
- Media planning and buying
- Lead day-to-day execution of email and digital advertising campaigns
- Optimize live performance – working closely with Marketing, internal studios and PR team to identify opportunities to improve and optimize performance of paid social and digital media campaigns.
- Creation and distribution of reporting
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport internally and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
- Highly organized and able to multitask, while maintaining a clear and proactive flow of communication and ownership of tasks.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Led performance driven digital campaigns within a brand or agency environment
- Extensive experience creating campaigns to drive acquisition, retention and conversion.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience with acquisition channels - search, social, display, email, programmatic.
- Google Analytics and Google Workspace experience – Analytical
- Experience working with social media management software such as Hootsuite, and email marketing platforms such as Klaviyo
- Ability to develop annual and quarterly plans and ensure successful execution of these plans.