Job descriptionAn award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager.
This position will harness data and provide valuable insights to the business across all marketing functions to increase the growth of the brand.
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
• Establish big data platform for company, define requirements and implement BI tool solution for data consolidation and visualization
• Develop clear and impactful visualizations of analytical insights to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
• Partner with Global Product Marketing & Innovation on innovation viability; helping to model sales potential, cannibalization risk, category lift and ongoing revenue ambition
• Provide weekly innovation dashboards and analysis, track launch performance against sell through plan, provide cannibalization analysis and context for performance within total category
• Build product portfolio analysis dashboards from SKU to category level from retail sales data (sell in and sell through) and provide insights on performance, productivity, and mix of business as needed
• Analyze transaction and basket data to find meaningful insights about consumer purchase behavior
• Provide sales impact reports on pricing updates, marketing animations, and other ad hoc initiatives
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager Job Requirements:
• Bachelors in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Business, Computer Science, Economics or related field
• 2+ years of experience using SQL databases
• 4+ years of experience working in BI Tools like Looker, Microstrategy, Qlikview, Tableau, etc
. • 2+ years of experience working with and demonstrating knowledge of data visualization
• Ability to work with business stakeholders to understand and translate their needs