Our client, a global leader in the marketing and media space, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager (with a specific focus on Talent Retebtion and DEI), to join their team on a Fulltime basis. This role can start immediately and will be completely remote.
The Corporate and Brand Marketing team leads brand strategy and identity, corporate marketing, and messaging priorities and strategy and cross solutions/industry/segment support. As the Talent and DEI Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for internal and external talent + DEI marketing strategy and priorities to achieve growth and outcomes.
Senior Marketing Manager Talent/DEI Responsibilities:
- Create and execute strategies and initiatives to support internal (employee) objectives including working with HR, Comms & COEs to create awareness of the brand, DEI, and support the overall Employee and culture agenda
- Strategic partner of HR and partnership with communications counterparts to create cohesive strategy and plans around all efforts
- Establishment of internal and external talent brand and marketing strategy including recruitment strategy for potential associates and retention strategy for current associates
- Increase brand perception and awareness among potential associates
- Partnership with DEI core team and communications to create marketing plans for awareness, perception that ladder into business + corporate goals
- Create specific DEI strategy and goals for each audience: B2B, B2C, associates, investors working across other marketing strategy teams
- Managing strategy briefs and projects for all DEI and talent initiatives
- Managing workflow of projects across marketing centers of excellence and external agency partners
Senior Marketing Manager Talent/DEI Qualifications:
- 6-8 years experience in Marketing strategy
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Understanding of media measurement
- Expertise using Google Suite (google slides, etc.)
- Experience leading multi-practice teams toward a common deliverable on frequently accelerated timeframes
- Strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in talent and effectively motivate and manage teams
- Excellent organizational, project management, and problem solving skills
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative, “humble, hungry, and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!