Our Global Media Giant is looking for a Senior Product Designer in their Direct-to-Consumer division. This is a hybrid position located in New York City.
Our client is seeking a Senior Product Designer to evolve and elevate our entertainment experiences across live events, kids programming, news, and sports — in and out of the home. A key member of the product team, you’ll focus on user-centered design principles and a “don’t make me think” understanding of usability to concept and create UX/UI solutions across TV platforms.
Sr. Product Designer Job Description:
· Deliver production-ready UX designs that align with broader business goals
· Rapidly drive progress of existing work (experience designs, UX guides, information architecture, visual designs) to project completion
· Contribute to design strategy across the streaming platform
· Develop design and storytelling explorations throughout the project lifecycle
· Drive UX solutions backed by data, while maintaining project oversight through launch
· Collaborate with user research to explore new possibilities and develop test plans
· Serve as a mentor and coach to junior designers
Sr. Product Designer Qualifications:
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors, or equivalent work experience
- Design professional with 5+ years of relevant work experience · Ability to clearly communicate design solutions to stakeholders and leadership
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Figma, Sketch, InVision, Abstract, Framer, etc.
- Excellent collaborative skills and experience partnering cross-functionally (product, marketing, brand, legal, etc.)
- Strong portfolio of solid web, mobile, and multimedia experiences
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform usability standards and UI specifications
- Understanding of platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, Apple TV, X1, etc.
- Accessibility, internationalization, and localization experience a plus.