Our client is a leading telecommunications company with a fun and fast-paced environment. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
Senior Product Designer Overview:
As the Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing projects from concept to completion for their web and mobile platforms.
Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for design of complex web/e-commerce projects from discovery to go-to-market
- Work cross-functionally to gather requirements and define project scope
- Build a backlog of product features; create, collect and evaluate new feature requests
- Identify opportunities to improve key business layouts, ensure timely and accurate communication with stakeholders and project team members
Senior Product Designer Qualifications:
- 3 + years of core design experience
- Superior skills with Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma
- Enterprise level experience
- Experience with design communication and working in an Agile development
- UX design experience
- Experience liaising and discussing projects in an agile team, with various levels of leadership
- Cross functional experience is an asset