Job descriptionSenior Product Manager
Salary: $150 - $190K, DOE
Full-Time, Staff, Salaried Role
Hybrid - some onsite, some WFH
Must be local to LA or OC, CA
Prior to start, you must provide proof of Covid vaccination
This is your opportunity to work for a fast-growing healthcare technology company that enables the rapid development of mobile, desktop, text messaging and interactive voice applications. Their platform currently powers transformative healthcare, biomedical research and community health projects across institutions and public health agencies nationwide.
Their mission is to improve the lives of people and communities by democratizing technology development in health and research.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch. You will work within the Product Management Team, and be responsible for bringing world-class innovative products to market.
You will lead a product line, each with multiple solutions and serving a broad range of customers in public health and health services. You will be responsible for the product line’s overall success, from conceptualization to adoption.
- Demonstrated experience in leading product development end-to-end: define requirements, strategies, roadmaps; manage cross functionally to build and launch; organize feature releases to continuously improve the user experience
- Track record in partnering with the enterprise customers to understand their needs and in managing an iterative approach to shape the user experience
- Ability to operate at the strategic level to ensure customer needs are prioritized and evaluated as platform-level strategies vs. client specific.
- Monitor and iterate on products, using data to help inform areas of improvement
- Lead the end-to-end B2B product development process, including defining requirements, strategies, and roadmaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build and launch new products and features, ensuring seamless execution.
- Conduct market research and engage with enterprise customers to deeply understand their needs and pain points.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions and identify areas of improvement for the user experience.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to review designs and builds, ensuring they meet product requirements and quality standards.
- Develop platform-level strategies that align with customer needs and drive client-specific solutions.
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, driving feature delivery and working closely with leadership to remove roadblocks impacting product development.
- Lead and mentor product teams, providing guidance and support to foster a collaborative and high-performing environment.
- Continuously monitor and iterate on products, keeping them aligned with the evolving market needs and customer feedback.
- Take ownership of the product line's P&L, analyzing financial performance, setting pricing strategies, and driving revenue growth.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in shipping best-in-class products
- Direct experience in digital health, consumer-facing data-rich applications, or platform technologies
- Familiarity with agile and scrum software development methodologies
- Experience in leading product teams a plus