Our client is a notable Finance and Insurance company. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Senior UX Designer Overview:
As the Senior UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
· Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
· Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
· Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
· Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
· Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
Senior UX Designer Qualifications:
· AODA/WCAG experience
· 5+ of proven UX design experience
· 3+ years of experience working on complex web projects with medium to large-sized teams
· Excellent proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Axure, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), InVision, Visio, Mockingbird, OmniGraffle, and/or other software.
· Agile design/development methodology
· Experience coding in HTML/CSS/JS an asset