Job descriptionSENIOR WHOLESALE MARKETING MANAGER NEEDED FOR A PREMIUM DENIM COMPANY LOCATED IN LA. THIS ROLE WILL SERVE AS THE MARKETING LIAISON BETWEEN THEIR WHOLESALE PARTNERS AND DEVELOPING NEW MARKETING INITITIAVES.
REQUIRED ON SITE 4 DAYS A WEEK! read the entire job decription! please do not apply if you don't have current wholesale marketing experience!
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Communications and in partnership with the VP of Sales and Director of International Sales, the Senior Wholesale Marketing Manager will liaise with all wholesale accounts to further promote and grow brand visibility across the wholesale environment globally.
- Develop an understanding of company’s retail and wholesale business priorities and create a wholesale marketing strategy accordingly in partnership with the VP of Sales and Director of International Sales.
- Maintain contact and constant communication with wholesale teams to keep abreast on global issues and political climates, in addition to business trends, that may impact overall brand marketing strategies and decisions.
- Lead communications and project flow with all wholesale teams (internal and agents) and international distributors on wholesale marketing activities.
- Remain updated on business needs and product focuses from a wholesale standpoint to help inform the wholesale marketing strategy.
- Establish and manage relationships with wholesale partners’ marketing teams and communicate regularly and directly with accounts to ensure success.
- Act as day-to-day point person for all wholesale marketing activities.
- Oversee, under direction of the VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing, all wholesale co-op marketing activities, and contributions with key domestic and international wholesale accounts.
- Identify marketing opportunities (including competitive landscape, market trends and best practices), negotiation rates and positioning; and strategically provide recommendations for marketing requests and updates, driving productivity and efficiencies.
- Present new initiatives to further relationships and drive business with key wholesale accounts, including majors (domestic and international) and specialty.
- Establish KPIs, work with account partners to collect metrics/reports and understand trends/benchmarks.
- Provide recaps and reports on past programs to identify successes and areas of improvement and communicate learnings internally to inform future strategies.
- Work closely with wholesale account teams and finance to oversee tracking and execution of co-op marketing funds.
- Partner with wholesale team on special in-store activations and promotional strategies, such as trunk shows, brand activations, GWPs, and more.
- Travel to key stores domestically and internationally, as needed.
- Showroom Market participation, select accounts as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in the marketing or communications field
- 6-7 years marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful campaigns, from strategic development to implementation and analysis.
- Experience collaborating with sales, marketing, and product team members on sell-in & sell-through programs, including events, campaigns, collateral material, digital assets and wholesale presence.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and focused.
- Strong project management, analytical and communication skills.
- A creative thinker – solution driven and resourceful.
- Experience working with wholesale on partnerships/co op marketing campaigns,
- Must be Very analytical and strong project management experience.