Our client is a notable organization within the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Service Designer Overview:
As the Service Designer, you will research and design digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
Service Designer Responsibilities:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
- Ability to identify complimentary service design projects when presented with product partner plans and timelines
- Own the scoping, planning and delivery of service design projects in strong collaboration with internal stakeholders across product, design, research, and operations
- Actively develop and foster strong working relationships with cross-functional internal partners
- Lead co-creation sessions with cross functional stakeholders to define customer journey, service strategy, and build service blueprints for new offerings
- Define KPI and success metrics for the experience to evaluate impact
- Monitor KPI and service design adoption to inform design solutions to improve the experience or add efficiency through process or tools
- Utilize KPI, VOC and customer data to inform solutions to add efficiency and improve customer outcomes through re-design of user experience, business processes, and better collaboration across systems for our services
Service Designer Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a Service Design role
- Design Thinking, Human-Centered Design and/or Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Proven experiences designing and launching a service