Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Service Support Lead to join their team in this remote position. This is a year long contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Top Skills: Ability to prioritize workloads, Communication skills, Team player, customer service
Remote: If the candidate is local they would have the option for 3/2 hybrid or fully remote. Non local candidates could be fully remote.
NEED TO BE BILINGUAL (SPANISH)
You'll be an ambassador of the company's brand -- everything they stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. They are committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of the Digital Commerce Consumer Services team, your contributions will be a big part of success.
As a Lead for of the Consumer Services Team you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer related issues with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of escalated consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting the company's integrity and sound business practices. As part of an experienced team, you will also be a main floor resource and a primary resource for the Digital Commerce, Social Media and Experts teams. You will be asked to communicate effectively, apply judgement, decision making, and knowledge of job and business to teammates and other internal contacts. Be an expert resource in training/coaching on all systems. Share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals. Continuously seek to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for all consumers. Assist in providing employee performance feedback/response call coaching to team and management. Become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support as required. Responsible for proper utilization of phone and computer systems and following established department policy and procedures. Act as a liaison between business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team. Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service. Responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution. Partner with management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Production Support to continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review. Communicate, recommend, & implement solutions. Complete special projects as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• 2 years' related work experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role
• Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues.
• Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired
• Strong problem solving/resolution oriented skills. Superior decision making skills - the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Superior decision making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Schedule Notes: Weekend work is required. Usually either a Saturday or a Sunday. Hours of operation are 6am-9pm PST so shifts reside within those hours. Evening shifts are usually 4x10's 10am-9pm. Schedule will be discussed during interview