Our client, a leading Shopper Insights Firm, is looking for a Shopper Insights Research Manager.
Shopper Insights Research Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage quantified surveys for syndicated shopper studies and custom consulting projects.
- Manage survey basics: write RFPs, sample frame, writing questionnaires, programming notes, tab plans, export data into report template
- Supervise vendors who field studies, implement quality control, monitor sample
- Manage data in our portal and export data to write reports and create presentations
- Respond to client requests for insights from existing data
- Participate in observing changes in society and retail innovations that will influence shopping.
- Stay current on innovations in research methodology
Shopper Insights Research Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in consumer market research with hands on responsibility for managing quantified surveys.
- Market research vendor experience is a plus