Our client is a well-know multibrand athleisure company that is seeking a new Site Merchandiser to join their NYC team!
Site Merchandiser is responsible for the full product upload process and release of all product launches, promotions and campaigns to the site. Additionally, this role will own all third-party relationships that help to support site merchandising or product related technology. Candidates should be adept at working with a wide range of cross functional partners across Merchandising, Planning, Creative, and Technology.
What you’ll do:
· Partner with all cross functional teams on project management and daily site maintenance.
· Execute and manage merchandising strategies on site including PLPs, navigation, filtering, category management, and product assortment for optimal discoverability.
· Strategize on A/B testing across site experience to determine best customer experience as it relates to merchandising categories, navigation, homepage experience etc.
· Partner with creative and marketing teams to work through editorial content and emails to ensure that product and site experience is in alignment with marketing messages.
· Pull weekly reports to understand KPIs that are then used to optimize search and merchandising strategies.
· Manage and update all site content weekly. This includes homepage, PLPs, edits, product recommendations. Fully understand site capabilities to work with and manage expectations from other teams about what is possible to execute on site.
· Setup up all site promotions, schedule, and QA. This includes but not limited to HP content, product badging, category creation and promo codes.
· Manage all discount codes across all teams. Ensure that these are scheduled properly with end dates so nothing is left open ended.
· Execute markdowns on site that are provided by the planning team.
· Partner with customer service to understand customer feedback and make any adjustments needed.
· Manage partnership with site merchandising related third parties.
· Help to create, track, and QA site enhancements and or bugs within JIRA.
· Manage Assistant Site Merchandiser who is responsible for end to end product set up. Make sure all deadlines are being met and all product is ready for launch by expected date.
Who you are:
• 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced, Ecommerce environment
• Organized, detail-oriented and focused on process
• Able to work with autonomy and effectively manage time in a remote environment
• Strong understanding and passion for websites, user experience, and visual site merchandising
• Cross-functional project management experience
• You’re a self-starter, ambitious in nature, naturally curious
• You have the demonstrated ability to thrive in a startup environment where entrepreneurial spirit is stronger than structure, systems and process
• Experience with Shopify Plus is required; experience with Yotpo, SearchSpring, Nosto and analytics, buying reports and AB testing tools a plus