Job descriptionGraphic Designer
Our fashion client is looking for an Environmental Graphic Designer to add to their team. The role is for a Sr. Designer who has SketchUp experience to support on trade show (experiential design) mockups, and also help with marketing assets (emails, web banners and sales decks etc).
This is a temporary, hybrid role in Beverly Hills, CA until December 2022.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
· Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
· Perform retouching as needed
· Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
· Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
· Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3-5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
· Strong time management and organizational skills· Candidates must have experience designing trade show or environmental graphics.