Social Account Manager
An award-winning, global, public relations agency is recruiting for a Social Account Executive to join their dynamic, forward-thinking team with delivering their clients' social media needs and supporting the wider social, content, and agency team.
Reporting to the Social & Content Business Director, the successful candidate will be confident in building, managing, and maintaining strong relationships with our direct client contacts daily. Working as part of the team you will navigate all areas of the social media realm – from social strategy to community management, to reporting and project management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Management of day-to-day client contact with assigned clients
- Organisation of regular WIP meetings relating to status updates on assigned accounts, both internally and externally with client or partner agencies
- Management of account admin, content & community approval, and development of strategically informed content calendars
- Working with creative and production teams to fulfil content calendar assets
- Management and content development for agency social media channels
- Development of social media influencer proposals, detailed project plans, and delivery timelines
Salary Range: up to £35,000
Employment hours: Full time, Contract
Job Location: North London