Length of Contract: 8 months
Location or Remote: Seattle, Washington
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: This role is able to independently execute social campaigns or programs that deliver on the aligned strategic priorities of our mass advertising or evergreen social campaigns to achieve XCM business goals. They must have a strong background in the creative process, and experience in concept development, production and delivery, across many social content types (video, still, cinemographs, influencer, etc.) with a sense of Learn and be Curious across the ever evolving social landscape. This CPM ensures overall campaign alignment to social content and creative direction, manages ongoing logistics, and proactively plans for any and all option value. This role routinely assesses the social content progress across multiple teams (creative, media, and business teams) and remains in lock step with internal and external creatives as the team drives to leadership reviews.
- Independently manage the creative development and execution of social programs from small to medium scale with wide reaching impact
- Manage campaign and program alignment meetings and creative reviews with senior leaders, stakeholders and global partners
- Partner with and manage social creative teams – internal teams and / or external agencies
- Manage creative asset development & delivery across multiple social platforms
- Co-manage social program budget management and forecasting
- Define and look to improve existing processes, implement and / or utilize workflow tools
- Manage dedicated social resources and support capacity planning for the social roadmap
- Proactively collect and share platform best practices with social creatives and campaign teams
- Provide inputs and help define social content results tracking and reporting
- For multi-country programs, collaborate with partners across locales to share learnings, identify bottlenecks, and support the localization of North American campaigns
- Support social programs by managing the creation of timely and engaging content that is optimized for each social platform and its intended audience.
- Monitor and manage team productivity, ensuring adherence to project guidelines
- 3-5+ years of integrated consumer brand marketing, campaign, creative program / project management
- 2-4+ years of direct experience in social programs and/or social content creation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing teams
- Experience in integrated, cross-channel deliverables – Video, Broadcast, POLV/ OLV, Digital, Social, Print, OOH, Radio
- Experience in media partnerships, influencer partnerships, and/or brand integrations
- Global or multi-country localization and/or transcreation experience
- Knowledge of or proficiency with content management tools and programs – ex. Opal, Sprinklr, etc.
- Knowledge of production, motion graphics and post production workflows
- Excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of business teams as well within the internal team