Social Media Content Creator
Our client is a global premium wig company, looking for a Social Media Specialist and Content Creator who wants to take their brand’s fun, female-empowering, social media presence to the next level.
You will have ownership over the management of our social media channels and the social content creation. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about social media, and community engagement, loves beauty and has a strong aesthetic sense.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days onsite in Signal Hill, California.
Social Media Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Create, post, and manage monthly social media calendar.
- Create and curate compelling video and photo content that brings the brand to life with a goal of increasing followers and engagement.
- Track insights and develop actionable strategies to boost audience following and interactions on all social platforms.
- Stays on top of current social trends and competitors' campaigns.
- Respond to DM's, inquiries, and comments that come through social channels.
- Participate in product and model photos shoots for social media content including sourcing models and coordinating production.
- Help manage the influencers
Social Media Content Creator Qualifications:
- Experience in social media, within the beauty field - personal and/or work content.
- A passion for creating content – ability to shoot stills, jump on camera, and create short-form video to keep up with growth trends
- Experience with social media tools, platforms, and apps.
- Possess a history of developing and optimizing engaging content and building a social following.
- Ability to jump on camera is a big plus.