SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT + VIDEO PRODUCER
Our client, a new kind of children's clothing brand that's all about colorful prints with a sustainable and artistic twist. It is a family business mission is to bring joy to families and elevate baby life with playful pops of color. We’re passionate about helping babies in need and giving talented artists a fresh canvas on which to create – all with materials and practices that meet the highest social, environmental and safety standards. All of our items are made in LA from dreamy and sustainable bamboo fabrics that help to regulate baby's temperature and also feature a safe, slim fit.
This will be part-time to start while the company grows with the opportunity to move into a full-time position – approx. 20-25 hours/week.
We are looking sharp, creative and design-savvy Social Media Producer who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment the company upcoming baby/kids apparel line. This person should be obsessed with social trends and making social content, always looking for new, creative ways to keep audiences engaged on both TikTok and Instagram.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter, independent worker who can demonstrate expert knowledge of the current, ever-changing social landscape, emerging social platforms, and best-in-class tactics for the growth of the the companys social presence, while working closely with our outside social media Agency.
- Produce video and visual assets from concept to execution
- Create forms of social media content such as gifs, short-form videos, memes, etc. in all sizes and formats for owned channels on a weekly basis
- Creation of content using both existing and new assets
- Monitor social media trends and make recommendations for ongoing strategies or opportunities.
- Reference analytical data about social media program performance and help monitor benchmarks for measuring the success and impact of social media programs and campaigns
- Partner with the Influencer + Community team to capitalize and expand on our robust influencer/creator network on organic social
- Assist in managing and briefing external content creators and external social team
- Stay informed of changing trends in social content and adapt new content accordingly
- You have interest in/knowledge of the baby/kids space (experience in this space is a huge plus)