Our client, a marketing agency has an immediate need for a Social Media Producer/Editor. This is a freelance assignment offsite for a few months (40 hours a week) that could be ongoing for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create, edit and produce digital content packages – including photo, video, and graphics – for the project's social/digital platforms.
• Monitor social media content in collaboration with the Social Media Community Manager, evaluating performance and offering insight into how to improve campaign content performance on social.
• Stay current on new tools, platforms and social media trends and develop campaigns that reflect those insights.
• Work primarily on social platforms, but work will include other digital platforms as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
• Master understanding of social media platforms, best practices, and trends as well as metrics for digital, social environments.
• Ability to color correct, mix audio and create basic support graphics.
• Strong eye for producing engaging content.
• Must be able to take complex content and simplify for followers/audiences.
• Ability to multi-task, learn quickly and work under tight deadlines with a positive, can-do attitude.
• Desire to constantly improve and evolve strategies to create better content.
• Experience with video encoding platforms and multimedia specs requirements.
Send your resume today!