Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $80-100K DOE
Location: Denver - Hybrid onsite Tu/Th, remote M/W/F (relo package available)
One of our consumer goods clients is looking for an associate director level Social Media Lead to join their team for an exciting full-time position.
This Social Media Lead will be reporting to the brand's in-house Creative Director and leading a small social team responsible for guiding the brand voice and inspiring creative execution across all social channels.
The Social Media Lead should be passionate about marketing and social media, building online communities, implementing social/brand strategy, and working closely with internal creative teams.
Ideal Social Media Lead candidates will have:
- 2+ years of experience building, managing and developing a team
- 4+ years of experience managing social strategy and execution for a high-growth consumer goods or relevant brand
- Ad agency or in-house brand side experience
- Comfortable and confident posting on behalf of a high-profile, fast-growing company
- Strong understanding of most popular and emerging media formats and social platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Collaborative, strategic, creative thinker with a proven ability to develop large-scale social campaigns, both organic and paid
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, pivot strategy and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple employees and workflows, team and individual goals, tasks, and timelines with a focus on mentorship and professional development
- Ability to multi-task and manage several different projects with attention to detail
- Strong writing skills with the ability to copy/edit and occasionally write organic, witty, punchy copy
- Desire to work alongside a growing brand in a fun and fast-paced environment accurately managing all expectations and deadlines
- Social and culturally aware, able to spot and follow emerging trends
- Work alongside marketing team to expand and communicate brand’s visual identity consistently across all social media marketing touchpoints
- Manage social media editorial/content calendar and inspire engaging organic content for all channels as it relates to a seasonal marketing strategy
- Serve as social media thought-leader and develop brand and product campaigns alongside brand and creative teams
- Oversee and instill brand voice in the development of all social media assets aligning with our brand guidelines and guardrails, tone, and aesthetic
- Manage the day-to-day operations of social media campaigns from concept to publishing
- Measure and oversee metrics and insights reporting communicating the impact of social media campaigns and posts
- Lead team brainstorms to ideate concepts for IG Live initiatives, Reels content, and additional video collaborations with our internal teams and external partners placing an emphasis on video content creation
- Partner with our Creative Team to provide insights that inform paid social creative
- Partner closely with the Brand Team and Sr. Brand Manager to understand and employee quarterly marketing goals
- Serve as a social media thought leader for the brand, sharing trends, best practices and bringing innovative strategies to go-to-market planning discussions
- Regularly communicate social media opportunities, trends, and audience preferences
- Grow our brand reputation through social media initiatives and ensure brand perception is maintained through all social channels
***Full benefits including equity package, PTO, employer-paid medical/dental/vision for employees and dependents, 401K w/ 50% match up to 7%, dog friendly office