A Cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting the digital way of life.
The vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. A company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As an EMEA Social Media Contractor, you will be growing thought leadership and positive notoriety. Your goal is to develop and own a regional social media strategy with exciting content and results that support the business.
Constant collaboration with the Brand, PR, Analyst Relations and Content Marketing are essential to help raise our brand visibility.
- Support global social media lead in all strategy, execution and regional application
- Maintain a dynamic, rapidly-changing schedule of social media posts on regional channels
- Collaborate with subject matter professionals and regional stakeholders in adapting global strategy in-region
- Use and maintain a set of content planning, scheduling and notification tools to ensure social engagements are tracked, monitored and reported to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Write and develop content for daily posting to our major social platforms
- Craft engaging content for sales/field employees and partners, with an eye toward brand consistency
- Regularly compile, analyze, and deliver meaningful metrics and reports on the performance of social media content at both the global and regional levels
- Support social listening activities with setup, monitoring, and reporting
- 2+ years of relevant content marketing, demand generation or social media experience in a B2B environment (preferably high tech) required
- English required, other languages a plus
- Demonstrable track record driving and reporting results
- Strong communicator with extraordinary writing, communication and editing skills, verbal and presentation skills, especially taking a target audience for social media vehicles into consideration
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to translate tech-speak into plain English, especially converting complex technical details into clearly understandable messages and soundbites
- Ability to handle communications and carry out deadlines across complex